- The baggage fees increase with time—the earlier you purchase your carry-on or checked baggage allowance, the less you have to pay.
- Checked bags exceeding 157cm/62in (Length + Width + Height) and 50lb/23kg will be charged USD 75 for exceeding the linear size limit and USD 75 for exceeding the weight limit. Bags exceeding 279cm/110in (L + W + H) or 110lb/46kg (70lb for Canada) will not be accepted.
- Carry-on bags must not exceed 61 x 41 x 25cm in size and 35lb/16kg in weight and must fit either in the overhead bin or under your front seat.
- All bags must be checked at least 45 minutes before departure for domestic flights and 60 minutes before departure for international flights.
- Assistive devices such as a wheelchair, crutches, braces, etc., and child restraint systems and strollers can be carried free of charge (if used). There’s no limit to the number of mobility aids a passenger can check in, but for the baggage fees to be waived, the assistive devices must be packed separately in protective packaging.
- Passengers who have purchased the WORKS or PERKS bundles and select Frontier Miles Elite members are entitled to 1 free carry-on bag and 1 free checked bag.
- Military personnel on duty, those travelling in uniform, and reservists travelling on orders are allowed 2 bags free of charge—and enjoy an overweight and oversize fee waiver on the first two bags.
- Standard baggage fees can be paid online, by phone, or at the airport—but overweight and oversize baggage fees (both charged separately) can only be paid at the airport.
Frontier Airlines baggage policy fees apply for each trip, meaning that you’ll have to pay twice the baggage fee for a round trip.